How To Order
Simply follow the steps identified on each product page to obtain an estimate and place an order. Hotlinks are incorporated to offer more detailed instructions along the way for phrases you may not know or to explain alternative options.
Generally, each order requires the following steps:
- Choose your product.
- Enter your quantity.
- Make your selections for the size, paper stock, colors, coating or folding options that apply.
- Select your delivery schedule.
- Pick your preferred shipping option.
- Choose your proof.
- Click on the Calculate button to obtain an instant estimate.
If you choose to place the order, add the following steps:
- Click on Place Your Order.
- Indicate your file information, including operating system, software, file transfer method, file formats and file names.
- Complete the billing and shipping information.
- Select your payment option.
- Confirm your order and submit it.
Once we have received your order, we will proceed as follows:
- We will preflight files and prepare a proof. If there are problems with the file, we will contact you immediately.
- We will send you a proof for review and approval. You can either OK the proof as is or indicate that changes are needed. See the proofs section for more detailed information.
- After we have received the final proof with your signature, we will print and deliver your job. For information about cancellations, click here.
"We carefully check each customer's files when they arrive. Most of the issues that lead to poor printing can be tackled through detailed review and file adjustment at this initial stage. Our job is to be your magician and make potential problems disappear."