As Director of Meals on Wheels in New Jersey for the past 15 years, Jim Sirgurdson is tasked with providing meals and outreach services to nearly 10,000 Ocean County seniors. The programs include benefits screenings, transportation, socialization and recreation. Jim has turned to Printing You Can Trust to order tens of thousands of custom print products- sometimes as many as 300,000 pieces in one order.
“There is always a special request,” explains Jim. “And they have never gotten it wrong in the 15 years I have been working with them.”
There are a number of reasons Jim chooses to maintain an on-going relationship with Printing You Can Trust:
- “The quality of the product is superior. I’ve literally never had a problem with product.”
- Volume: Jim expressed that when you are ordering items in the six figures, you expect the fulfillment to be difficult. He does not have to worry about the volume of product he is asking for. Printers You Can Trust always come through.
- Special Requests: Not only do custom orders come back perfect every time, there is definite attention to detail. “Aaron and Gwen are fantastic. I love to deal with them. They have an amazing attitude and exceptional follow-up skills.”
- Pricing: Jim feels that the pricing is not only fair but displays to customers that Printing You Can Trust values their customers and their customers’ businesses. “I have printers a block from my office. That’s not where I go.”
- Customer Service: “I don’t place my order online. I pick up the phone and call. Why? Because I enjoy speaking with my rep. Their friendliness is unmatched. I never feel rushed. They go out of their way to make sure they understand exactly what it is that I need. They make me feel like I’m their only client. You don’t find that everywhere.”
Jim Sirgurdson is thrilled that Meals on Wheels does not have to worry about print orders when they have their work cut out for them serving their community.
“Anyone choosing Printing You Can Trust to do business with will not be disappointed. Superior Product. Superior People. I can’t say enough about how happy I am as a client.”